We would love to have you join us!
Spectrum of Solutions Therapy Services is a reputable private group practice providing outpatient counseling and related services to children, families and individuals in Philadelphia, Bucks and Montgomery Counties.
We are looking for motivated LICENSED mental health professionals passionate about working with adults, children, adolescents and families.
We offer flexible hours (12 hours a week to full time), furnished offices, referral and billing services, easy to use EHR platform for scheduling and record keeping, competitive compensation rates and stress free work environment.
- Master's Degree
- LPC, LCSW, or LMFT in the state of PA. Criminal record check and child abuse clearance.
- A minimum of 3 years of post-Master's experience in mental health field.
- Preference given to candidates with experience in Autism Spectrum Disorder, Anxiety Disorders,
DBT, EMDR, systemic family therapy.
- Great communication skills and motivation for personal and professional growth.
- Ability to work independently and make work related decisions with minimal to no supervision.
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to